- Removes and installs shoe return springs on drum brakes.
- Reversible hook design provides for removal and installation of either end of cross type return springs in confined areas.
- Full floating, padded foot prevents damage to brake shoe friction material.
- Socket end removes spring from anchor stud.
- Formed end re-installs spring on anchor stud.
- A product of K-D Tools. MADE IN USA!
Tool easily removes and installs shoe return springs on most drum brakes.
Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor.
|Type of Cut||N/A|
|6" Extended Shank||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Custom Variants and Options let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily. Any product can have custom variants and options – this can be configured in its product configuration. Custom variants and options can be created for products as required or non-required options. They can affect the total price of the product by a fixed amount or percentage.