Tool easily removes and installs shoe return springs on most drum brakes.
Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor.
- Removes and installs shoe return springs on drum brakes.
- Reversible hook design provides for removal and installation of either end of cross type return springs in confined areas.
- Full floating, padded foot prevents damage to brake shoe friction material.
- Socket end removes spring from anchor stud.
- Formed end re-installs spring on anchor stud.
- A product of K-D Tools. MADE IN USA